Children under the age of thirteen (13) are not permitted to register on this Website. On-line purchases are limited to persons above the age of majority, or to persons under the age of majority, with the consent of a parent or guardian.
OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by Paul Howard, operating as ZEP Techniques . Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, trademarks, service marks, trade names and other information (collectively, the "Content") contained in this Website are proprietary to ZEP Techniques, its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. The Content is protected by Canadian and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of ZEP Techniques. You may download, print and reproduce the Content for your own informational purposes provided you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and that you cite the URL Source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of ZEP Techniques. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at email@example.com.
It is our goal to provide increased value to you, our visitors. Therefore, the Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from ZEP Techniques and that ZEP Techniques has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, ZEP Techniques cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness and/or completeness of the information contained on such websites.
The links which we might place on our Website do not imply that we sponsor, endorse or are affiliated or associated with, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
We welcome any feedback that you may have concerning the external links that we have placed on our Website.
REGISTRATION AND PASSWORDS
To access certain portions of the Website, including without limitation, to shop online, you may be asked to complete an online registration form. In consideration for your use of this Website and the services provided on it, you agree to provide true, current, complete and accurate information as requested on any registration form to which this Website may direct you, and to update that registration information as soon as possible after any information on such registration form changes.
Upon registration, you may be given a password or user name. You alone are responsible for keeping that password and user name confidential, and for any and all activity that occurs on this Website under such password or user name. You agree to immediately notify ZEP Techniques of any unauthorized use of your password or user name or any other breach of security.
As a condition of your continued access to and use of this Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, territorial and other laws and regulations. In addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
a) upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any material that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable; or
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- b) harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including personally identifiable information) about other users of the Website, including e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- c) for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- d) impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, an ZEP Technique employee, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- f) interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks; and
- g) use, download or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
The foregoing is hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Code of Conduct".
CHAT ROOMS, OTHER FORUMS AND SUBMISSIONS
You acknowledge that ZEP Techniques may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Website, including without limitation the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded content will be retained on the Website. You agree that ZEP Techniques has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other content maintained on or transmitted by the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the content contained on the Website, errors and/or omissions may occur.
ACCORDINGLY, THIS SITE, INCLUDING THE CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. ZEP TECHNIQUES DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ZEP TECHNIQUES DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL ZEP TECHNIQUES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES, EVEN IF ZEP TECHNIQUES HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
PRODUCTS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE AT ALL TIMES AND PRODUCTS AND PRICES MAY BE CHANGED, AND PRODUCTS SUBSTITUTED OR DISCONTINUED AT ANY TIME. WHILE WE ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE AN ACCURATE DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE ON THE SITE, WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR CURRENCY OF SUCH DESCRIPTIONS. ALL OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT ON THE SITE ARE PROVIDED IN OUR TERMS OF SALES, WHICH YOU MAY REVIEW WHEN YOU PURCHASE A PRODUCT.
In particular, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless ZEP Techniques, its affiliates, members, officers, employees, agents, sponsors, and licensors for any injury, including but not limited to bodily harm or death, to you or any third party that may result from the use of or reliance on any Content. ZEP Techniques recommends that users exercise their own skill and care with respect to the use of any Content and should obtain any expert advise they consider necessary.
ZEP Techniques respects your right to privacy of your personal information. Please review our Website Privacy Statement [Insert link to Website Privacy Statement] for details on the manner in which we collect, use, disclose and otherwise manage any of your personal information.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
"ZEP Techniques" and "ZEPtechniques.com" are trademarks of ZEP Techniques. Other marks, graphics, typefaces, trademarks and logos appearing on the Website are trademarks or trade dress of ZEP Techniques. All other trademarks appearing on the Website are property of their respective owners. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in any manner for any purpose without our express written consent.
Copyright 2019 ZEP Techniques. All rights reserved.
Last updated January, 2006.