ZEP GROM FREERACERS TEAM
ALL-ROUND SKILL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
SPRING, SUMMER & FALL OPTIONS
A diverse, fun program, designed to build young riders into better “athletes”… meaning safer, smoother, faster riders, with more body awareness and better decision making. If they want to race, great, we’ll help them, but racing isn’t the sole focus of this team.
It’s all about the riding, safe progression and good times… all with a professional, experienced, top certified coach! This program is guaranteed to give these kids the skills to take their biking wherever they want.
NEW this year, we’re excited to add a girls-only team into the program!
The ZEP Grom Freeracers Team is a perfect recipe for the kids to be stoked, their skills to truly develop and for parents to be confident in their kids safety and a genuine return on their investment.
Coaching sessions will be two days per week, with the industry's best coaches; PMBIA Level III certified Skills Coaches and PMBIA Course Conductors… our staff also train other instructors how to teach!
Coaching will vary between Whistler Valley, Bike Park, Pump Track and Dirt Jump sessions. If you can ride it on two wheels, we’ll be there! We’ll also cover suspension set up, bike set up and maintenance to keep the riders gear top notch.
ZEP Coaches always maximize sessions for safety, risk management and skill progression, so the kids can build the skills without the spills.
- SPRING AND FALL sessions - Tuesday & Thursday afternoons (after school)
- SUMMER sessions - Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday programs available
- NEW - Girls only team available for SUMMER - Monday & Wednesday
- Team Riders split into age groups; either 10 - 12 years or 13 - 15 years
- Maximum of 6 and minimum 4 riders, per group
- Spring, Summer and Fall programs available
- Bike Park, Enduro, XC, Pump Track, Dirt Jumps
- ZEP Troy Lee Designs Team Jersey (Summer program only)
- ZEP Race Team Hat
- ZEP stickers!
- SPRING and FALL programs - 8 afternoon session
- SUMMER program - 18 full day sessions
- Monthly Progress Reports
- Race Support options available (PhatKids, Crankworx/Kidsworx, BC Cups, Enduros)
NEW TO ZEP? ZEP is asking new riders to apply for a position on this team, to ensure strong team dynamics and that the members of the team can all ride well together; boosting fun, coaching potential and therefore outcomes for all involved!
For more information on the key details for application to the 2021 ZEP GROM FREERACERS TEAM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration deadline for new riders is May 20th for the Spring program or June 20th for the Summer program.
2021 DATES & PRICING
- SPRING SEASON
- Tuesday & Thursdays - June 1st - June 24th
- SUMMER SEASON
- Monday & Wednesday - July 5th - September 1st | Tuesday & Thursday - July 6th - September 2nd
- FALL SEASON (add-on program only available to riders in Summer Program)
- Tuesday & Thursday - September 7th - 30th
|GROM FREE RACERS TEAM|
|Spring/Fall||$295 + tax|
|Summer||$1795 + tax|