MTB MUMS - 8 WEEK & 4 WEEK OPTIONS
Relaxed, fun riding & focused skills progression.
These programs are designed for local, Sea-to-Sky mums looking for a personable coaching experience, with friends.
Small groups, tailored rides, expert coaches and tasty après will guarantee good times and genuine progression in a casual and, most importantly, non-intimidating environment.
Whether you’re looking to get into mountain biking for the first time or you’re a seasoned local looking to step up your riding, our coaches will work with you to achieve your goals, from beginner to advanced.
Every week the ride is tailored to suit the group and conditions that day, reducing the stress and maximizing the fun.
Coaching sessions are one day per week on Monday’s, from 5pm - 7pm, in both Spring and Fall programs.
Coaching will take place on the awesome Whistler Valley Trails, including the skills park, pump track and even grass fields, to provide the ultimate environment for safe progression and good times! If you can ride it on two wheels, we’ll be there! Additional sessions also include suspension set up, bike set up and more.
ZEP’s coaching is unparalleled and ensures an unbeatable experience because we use the most experienced and highly certified coaches in the business… those who train and certify other coaches! Click here for more info.
The ZEP Coaches always maximize sessions for safety, risk management and skill progression, so you can build the skills without the spills.
- Spring Session - 8 weeks $449 + tax
- Fall Session - 4 weeks $229 + tax
- Groups split into ability levels, from beginner to advanced
- Max 5 riders per group
- Industries top female and male PMBIA Certified Coaches - mature, patient and fun!
- Weekly 2hr Sessions with Expert Coaching
- Weekly apres with drinks, nibbles and laughter!
- Personalized Feedback & Video Analysis
- Pump Track, XC & Bike Park Sessions (lift tickets for bike park session additional)
- ZEP Cap & stickers
- 15% off additional ZEP Private Lessons
2021 DATES & PRICING
- SPRING - 8 WEEKS
- May 10th - June 28th (Monday’s 5pm - 7pm)
- FALL - 4 WEEKS
- September 10th - October 4th (Monday's 5pm - 7pm)
|Spring Program||$449 + tax|
|Fall Program||$229 + tax|