LEARN TO FLY PROGRAM - 4 Weeks
WEEKLY SKILLS & JUMPS TRAINING
Learning to jump can be the most rewarding yet beneficial thing you can do to your riding. Letting your wheels leave the ground no longer has to be something to fear, the ZEP coaches are here!
We’ll develop your skills through safe progressions, using corners and drops to build the right skills safely and at your own speed.
You’ll be amazed how quickly you’ll start to feel confident catching air, as you learn how to corner faster and drop better as part of the complete training progression!
ZEP’s professional, industry leading coaches will offer personalized, expert tuition during each training session. Video analysis and personal skill development will be used to ensure your goals aren’t met, but exceeded!
Coaching sessions are Tuesday Evenings, 5pm - 7pm. Coaching will take place in the incredible Whistler Valley, complete with the perfect skill centres and trail progression to learn how to fly, safely and easily.
Each session is tailored to suit the group and conditions that day. ZEP Coaches always maximize sessions for safety, risk management and skill progression, so you can build the skills without the spills.
- $195 + tax
- Max 5 riders per group
- Industries top PMBIA Certified Coaches & Crankworx Competitors
- Recommended for intermediate riders and up, comfortable with pumping, wheel lifts and small drops
- Four Coaching Sessions, Tuesday Evenings, 5pm - 7pm
- Personalized, tailored coaching
- Video Analysis & Pump Track Session
- Bike & Suspension Set-Up
- ZEP Cap
2021 DATES & PRICING
- May 11th - June 1st | July 6th - 27th | September 7th - 28th
|Learn to Fly||$195 + tax|