Women's FUNdamentals Camps
LEARN YOUR OWN WAY WITH ZEP’S FRIENDLY, PROFESSIONAL COACHES
Whether you are new to mountain biking or are ready to learn to fly, ZEP’s coaches promise to deliver a no intimidation, learn-at-your-pace environment, to build the skills and confidence you’re looking for!
With over 20 years experience in coaching girls and women in mountain biking, ZEP has developed these Women Camps to focus on quality rather than quantity. Small groups allow us to tailor each camp to every participant to make sure everyone gets the most bang for buck!
Choose the Fundamentals Camp if you’re newer to biking, or the Progression Camp if you’re ready to step it up!
ZEP’s coaching is unparalleled and ensures an unbeatable experience because we use the most experienced and highly certified coaches in the business… those who train and certify other coaches! Click here for more info.
“You were supportive and patient and clearly knew how to get me where I wanted to be… I doubt the feeling when I rode off and landed the Fade to Black drop will ever go away! Best of all, we had fun getting there. By the end of the season I was literally (and am still) riding beyond my wildest dreams!"
— Clair (Women's Camper)
Two-day camp in Whistler Valley Trails, designed for newer riders; friendly, experienced coaches provide an intimidation-free atmosphere, including a tasty lunch daily. Group sizes are small, with only 2 - 4 riders per group.
Learn and develop the fundamental skills to keep you safe, having fun and progress in a friendly, supportive atmosphere. Classes are 10am - 4pm (including lunch) and take place in the amazing beginner to intermediate trail network in Lost Lake, Whistler. The last day finishes with aprés on us at one of Whistler’s many fantastic pubs.
WHO’S IT FOR...
- New riders wanting to learn the best techniques to ride with more confidence and fun.
- You can ride on beginner MTB Trails but want to step it up to more challenging terrain.
- Current riders who want to know what they “should” be doing to progress their skills safely.
- Riders who are fed up with their partners or friends trying to teach them… you’re ready for some real coaching!
LEARN THINGS LIKE...
- Bike set-up
- How to climb more technical trails
- How to descend with confidence and control
- How to brake with full control on both brakes
- How to change gear to make more challenging terrain easier (less puffing!)
- How to get up short, steeper sections
- How to roll down a small drop in the trail
- Slow, tight corners
- Front and rear wheel lifts
Build your confidence, have fun, meet some new friends and get stoked on this amazing sport. The ZEP coaches have years of experience training and teaching women how to ride and can offer the encouraging, relaxed learning environment you’re looking for.
Quality, full suspension, women-specific rental bikes and helmets are available, if required.
WHAT TO BRING...
Comfortable clothes suitable for riding in (shorts past the mid thigh and t-shirts covering your shoulders), shoes with good grip for flat pedals, good quality and well maintained mountain bike, helmet and gloves, hydration pack with water and snacks, spare tube and pump. Arm and leg protection is optional.
PRICING & DATES
- 14th - 15th
- 25th - 26th
- 23rd - 24th
- 20th - 21st
|Women's FUNDAMENTALS Camp|
We recommend you bring your own bike. However, if you need to rent a bike, please contact our partners at Evolution Bike Shop.